Dragon Balls are one of the most hyped and popular animated shows. Bandai Namco is producing its games as well. Having produced several games already that have gone on to create a huge name for itself, Bandai Namco has announced a new game. Dragon Balls: The Breaker has got immense hype ever since it was first announced. It is scheduled to come out somewhere in 2022 for PC. The people waiting for the release of the game are interested to know the requirements for it. The platform has finally announced all the PC requirements. Let’s take a look at the minimum as well as recommended requirements for Dragon Balls: The Breaker:-
- You should have a 64-bit processor.
- You need to have Windows 10. If you’re using anything below it, you have to upgrade it since it wouldn’t work on any version below Windows 10.
- Intel Core i5-6400 would work just about fine. If you’ve Radeon R9 380X then it’s not a problem since it will work well too.
- 8GB of RAM is a must.
- GeForce GTX 770 or Radeon R9 380X should be used for graphics.
- Version 9.0 of Direct X.
- Broadband internet connection should be there. If you have some other really fast internet connection, it will work well too.
- 10 GB of space is necessary.
- Windows 10 is going to work well along with a 64-bit processor.
- GeForce GTX 770 or Radeon R9 380X will ensure the smooth functioning of the game.
- 8GB of RAM will work fine.
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or Radeon RX 570 will allow you to run graphics in HD quality.
- Version 11 of Direct X.
- Broadband internet connection should be considered over anything else.
- 10 GB of Space.
If you’re interested in playing this game, make sure you catch up to the minimum requirements. We will advise you to catch up on recommended requirements rather than ensure a smooth performance!